403 ERROR - I can't post anything, Request blocked

Hi,

I can't post forum posts or start new threads. This is the error I get:

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: TijgvIqq03CjdMarFuP2dlPXVLTO3ZB2MCiHG8au22hhlwlHCCGp5g==

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your prompt response.

Do you have anything else which may be accessing the site using your own IP?

Nothing I know of. I do use Chatbox+ 2.8.3. But that should use the server IP, shouldn't it?

Other users posted in the community during the time I couldn't (the issue has resolved now).

Also, are you seeing any repeating errors in your system logs?

There is only one entry for today (around the time the errors occurred), before that, the last was some days ago:

SlowDown: Please reduce your request rate.
CANNOT_WRITE

#0 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/File/File.php(351): IPS\File\_Amazon->save()
#1 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Output/Javascript/Javascript.php(1010): IPS\_File::create('core_Theme', 'root_map.js', 'var ipsJavascri...', 'javascript_glob...', true, NULL, false)
#2 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Output/Javascript/Javascript.php(977): IPS\Output\_Javascript::_writeJavascript('var ipsJavascri...', 'map.js', 'global', 'root')
#3 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Output/Javascript/Javascript.php(807): IPS\Output\_Javascript::_writeJavascriptFromResultset(Array, 'map.js', 'global', 'root')
#4 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Output/Javascript/Javascript.php(932): IPS\Output\_Javascript::compile('global', 'root', 'map.js')
#5 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Output/Output.php(585): IPS\Output\_Javascript::compile('core', 'front', 'front_widgets.j...')
#6 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Output/Output.php(378): IPS\_Output::_getJavascriptFileObject('core', 'front', 'front_widgets.j...')
#7 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(741): IPS\_Output->js('front_widgets.j...', 'core', 'front')
#8 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/init.php(934) : eval()'d code(43): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#9 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(79): IPS\Dispatcher\chatbox_hook_Dispatcher_Front::baseJs()
#10 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#11 /var/www/html/[ ID removed]/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#12 {main}