Suggestions for Customized Payments and Withdrawals in the Community Forum

PayMap

Dear Community Forum Developers,

I would like to present some suggestions to enhance the payment and withdrawal functionalities of our forum, making them more personalized and flexible. Below are my recommendations for the development of the community forum program:

1. User Payment Customization: Allow every regular user to personalize their payment methods, including QR codes, email addresses, phone numbers, and usernames. This will improve the user experience, enabling them to choose payment methods that suit their preferences.

2. User Withdrawal Customization: Similar to payment customization, permit ordinary users to customize withdrawal methods, such as withdrawal QR codes, withdrawal email addresses, withdrawal phone numbers, and withdrawal usernames. Granting users more withdrawal options will enhance their sense of participation in the community.

3. Community Monetization: Emphasize the importance of community monetization by allowing users to create and use custom currencies for transactions. This will empower community members to engage in transactions more independently and reduce reliance on traditional banking systems.

4. Community Empowerment: Implement a "closed-loop feature" where every regular user can use their custom currency for payments and receipts. This will increase the autonomy of community members and facilitate smooth transactions within the community.

5. Technical Preparedness: Given the crisis faced by traditional banks globally, consider the technical preparedness of the community forum to adapt to potential future changes. Propose developing a flexible trading platform that goes beyond traditional tools like PayPal.

6. Philosophical Reflection: Considering the trend of coexistence between digital and fiat currencies and the community's desire for financial autonomy, contemplate the essence of currency—direct recognition of value between buyers and sellers. Design payment and withdrawal features with this philosophy in mind.

We firmly believe that by implementing these suggestions, the community forum will better meet the needs of users, enhancing the platform's attractiveness and competitiveness. We look forward to your technical team considering these recommendations to create a more open, free, and personalized community platform. Thank you for your attention and support for community members.

Anticipating continuous progress in the forum!

Sincerely,

Roger 

Paymap.org 【Born to be free ! 】

Hi, I'm just another IPS client but curious about some of your suggestions.  

A user signs up to your community with a certain email and username.  They can voluntarily fill out profile information like address and phone. 

Are you suggesting that the user would be able to insert a different email, different phone, different address? 

Why would a user need a QR code to withdraw money? I could see one QR code for the entire community that redirects to the websites withdrawal page, but why would each user need one? 

You have some interesting suggestions that are underpinned by an interesting philosophy. 

Site Story:

Nobel laureate in economics, Hayek, believes that the sole cause of inflation is excessive currency issuance, and the root of monetary overissuance lies in the government's monopoly over currency issuance. The serious harm caused by inflation is not just the social unrest and anxiety caused by rising prices; the most severe consequence is the disruption of market mechanisms. As long as the quantity of money does not increase, whether it's higher wages or higher prices for oil and food, it cannot raise the overall price level of goods. Therefore, the cycle of vicious inflation and economic crisis has a direct causal relationship with monetary monopoly: when politicians hold the exclusive right to issue currency and face various temptations and complex situations, it is impossible to expect them to rationally restrain the impulse to print money. Thus, the first and foremost step in the scientific governance of a democratic country is a thorough reform of the current currency issuance system, even if it is extremely challenging.

After the outbreak of the Russia-Ukraine war, Russia faced financial sanctions from the United States, being cut off from Swift, the global banking system for financial transactions and payment execution-related services. Cutting off Swift is akin to severing the "information flow" for Russia's cross-border funds settlement. At this moment, Russians found that the international transfer functions of ATMs and online banking were suspended! The ruble plummeted instantly! Regardless of who is right or wrong, there is a possibility that bank cards may be unable to withdraw money.

This may not be far from the Chinese people, but I am sure that many people may not fully realize how serious this issue is!

The greatest significance of xx Exchange is that, after the truth of the virus origin is revealed and the world condemns the Chinese Communist Party and demands compensation by freezing Chinese people's overseas assets, xx Exchange is the only safe and sufficiently funded financial reservoir.

As the US virus origin investigation officially advances and the truth about governments worldwide enforcing mandatory vaccination is exposed, people will no longer trust the government. When people lose trust in the government, fiat currencies endorsed by the government will gradually exit the historical stage. The question arises: how will people conveniently buy water, food, and daily necessities in the future?

As long as there is a mobile phone and the internet, xx Pay (xPAY) can be used to buy water, medicine, bread, and oil. This is the goal promoted by the xx community.

When all of these things I mentioned are happening, you will understand how crucial a peer-to-peer, person-to-person payment platform is.

Nowadays, even when you withdraw money, you are questioned about why you need to withdraw so much. When you spend money, you have to prove to others that your money is legitimate. On the contrary, those big shots and villains in the swamp don't encounter such problems.

When you use any payment platform, it feels like being systematically exploited, akin to having your hard-earned money constantly trimmed and plucked away.

We have been discussing impending unfortunate events, but we do not wish for these negative occurrences to happen. May God bless the United States and all peace-loving people around the world.

19 hours ago, Joel R said:

Hi, I'm just another IPS client but curious about some of your suggestions.  

A user signs up to your community with a certain email and username.  They can voluntarily fill out profile information like address and phone. 

Are you suggesting that the user would be able to insert a different email, different phone, different address? 

Why would a user need a QR code to withdraw money? I could see one QR code for the entire community that redirects to the websites withdrawal page, but why would each user need one? 

You have some interesting suggestions that are underpinned by an interesting philosophy. 

Everything I said has nothing to do with existing fiat currencies.

Therefore, payment must be understood in a different way.

1 hour ago, PayMap said:

Everything I said has nothing to do with existing fiat currencies.

Therefore, payment must be understood in a different way.

You're asking IPS, which develops software for a broad set of communities, to develop features they candidly only make sense from the lens of a very different philosophical outlook on digital currencies vs fiat currency.  

I've read a lot of interesting suggestions for feedback over the years in the IPS forums.  Its not bad feedback, by the way! But I think it's important that you frame your request (and it's something that all clients should probably get better at) with context: "and by the way, we would need an overhaul of the entire economic world order for these features to make sense." 

8 hours ago, Clover13 said:

Sounds like some of the principles of cryptocurrency.

And the fear mongering usually employed to push it (so the ones pushing it can benefit).
Looking at the website and the additional conspiracy theories it also pushes, I learned all I need to know. 

Edited by opentype