Q&A structured data issues detected by Google

WebCMS

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 1 Q&A structured data issue(s). The following issues were found on your site.

Top non-critical issues

Missing field "text" (in "mainEntity")

Non-critical issues are suggestions for improvement, but do not prevent the page or feature from appearing on Google. Some of these issues can affect your appearance on Search; some might be reclassified as critical issues in the future.

We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.

I posted everything here that I received from Google except the site domain name. My site is hosted on IC Cloud and no changes were made to the source except footer to add some links and some CSS to themes. This issue should probably apply to all sites hosted on IC Cloud. telugus.com

Edited by WebCMS

5 minutes ago, WebCMS said:

I posted everything here that I received from Google except the site domain name. My site is hosted on IC Cloud and no changes were made to the source except footer to add some links and some CSS to themes. This issue should probably apply to all sites hosted on IC Cloud. telugus.com

Without an example, we cannot say that this is an issue with data in that post or overall, a core issue. Just one example of why we need to look at the issue in question to provide support as it could completely change how we encounter and resolve it.