New forums not showing

I am an Admin, and created a new Category (under an existing Category called "Private") and then two new discussion forums.

Two groups were created - one group has read access to one of the forums and full (post etc) to the other.  Another group, for moderators, has full access to both.  And all groups have read access to the new Category and the parent "Private" category too.

Users have been added to the groups.  Also the Admin group has been given full access to both.

The forums are not showing.  Even as Admin, I cannot see them.  

Here are the new forums:

Could contain: Page, Text, Chart, Plot

I must be missing an obvious and easy setting????

Could contain: Page, Text

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

13 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I have updated details for the Admin CP URL and login.  

On 11/17/2023 at 9:18 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

Please check the admin login details there, as these appear to be incorrect unfortunately

I have checked and updates/saved (in case it was incorrectly pasted) the login details agian.

I tested logging in as well to ensure they worked.  Please try now.

15 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you give me the name of the groups?

Volanta Beta Admins

and

Volanta Beta Testers

Both have been given "See Forum" access to both parent categories as well.

As of course I am an Admin so expect to see everything myself.

Could contain: Page, Text

18 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would need a specific member who cant see it here. I logged in as Eric Liu for example, and can see this no problem

Strangely I can now see the forums.

This wasn't the case 24 hours ago when I last replied.  

So, unless anyone has made permission changes or some other setting, any thoughts why these forums previously didn't appear?

6 hours ago, Orbx Admins said:

So, unless anyone has made permission changes or some other setting, any thoughts why these forums previously didn't appear?

Unfortunately none. My suspicion would be someone has indeed corrected that on  your site

5 hours ago, teraßyte said:

Maybe some kind of caching? 🙄

Not the case on this one