[4.7.14] Push Notifications not being suggested to users

Hello,

I've had no PHP GMP support at the moment I've installed my self-hosted forum.
The PHP extensions had been installed, support page in ACP says that everything is alright with Push Notifications.

However, there is no typical browser pop-up asking for enabling push notifications.
Also there is no "header" suggesting push notifications in built-in notifications dropdown.

I'd like these to pop up automatically to allow my users to accept push notifications.

Looking forward for some help

1 hour ago, DawPi said:

Did you opened notifications settings page on the frontend? I think it would be suggested there for sure.

On Notificaiton Settings I'm able to enable the Push Notifications (bottom of the page) and then I get the browser notification.
But it should be also proposed in notification dropdown header (and probably browser should also ask to enable these), forcing users to go to some page, scroll down to the bottom and click some link is a terrible UX

Could contain: Text

47 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Also please ensure you test on a default unaltered theme

My theme has only colors adjusted, I've also tested on default theme and there is no difference.

25 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Did you configure the web app in the ACP? No point in doing other checks if this hasn't yet been done, so just asking the question...

Web App is working fine, I had checked this before - had some issues (start url etc), but fixed these.
Still no push notification suggestions 😞

41 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I think you are confusing browser functionality and software functionality on this one. Most browsers will ask if you want to enable notifications if they are available on the site, but that is indeed browser functionality. It sounds like you have an issue with your browser there

Not really, the app does ask browser when to require notifications.

This view doesn't work for me: Could contain: File, Webpage, Text, Page

And following this guide 

When someone first logs onto your site, they will likely be asked by their browser if they would like to allow browser notifications. Without allowing these, no browser notifications will show

I didn't get any browser question after log in. I got it only when I manually headed to the notification settings.
Also "Stay up to date" call to action does not appear. That's the issue.

44 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would not see that, as you are already set to be notified, looking at your previous screenshot

Correct, but any other account (without Push Notifications set up) also does not see the message.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.