EX0 error on forum guest access

All my guest users are experiencing an EX0 error when they attempt to access any forum page. Any idea why this might be happening? 

Example: https://www.letsgosharks.com/forums/  (they should be seeing my forum home page which displays an index of my forums):

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

I'm running v 4.4.9

There was also an alert (that I suppressed and won't be able to see until tomorrow) which mentioned there were some tasks that were not running because they are run when users visit my site, and this was the case because I had low user count (my forums are seasonal). Not sure if this is contributing to this issue. 

Edited by thefeeder

8 hours ago, thefeeder said:

All my guest users are experiencing an EX0 error when they attempt to access any forum page. Any idea why this might be happening? 

That is a general error and doesn't tell us much. Can you check the Systems Log page and see if there are any errors logged in there pertaining to this? Also, what was the latest change done to the forum prior to this happening?

If I were you, I would upgrade the forum a.s.a.p. as advised above. 

On 10/13/2023 at 3:37 AM, Miss_B said:

That is a general error and doesn't tell us much. Can you check the Systems Log page and see if there are any errors logged in there pertaining to this? Also, what was the latest change done to the forum prior to this happening?

If I were you, I would upgrade the forum a.s.a.p. as advised above. 

Yeah, I need to find a vendor to help with that. I'm afraid of blowing up the forum if I try to do it myself. 

Checking on syslogs...

OK I see a bunch of these in the syslogs:

The log entry was triggered by a guest

Guests
1 minute ago
The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.letsgosharks.com/forums/manifest.webmanifest/

Error: Call to undefined function IPS\new\DateInterval() (0)
#0 /home/thefeeder/letsgosharks.com/forums/applications/core/modules/front/system/metatags.php(176): IPS\_Output->sendOutput('{\n    "scope": ...', 200, 'application/man...', Array)
#1 /home/thefeeder/letsgosharks.com/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_metatags->manifest()
#2 /home/thefeeder/letsgosharks.com/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/thefeeder/letsgosharks.com/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Backtrace:
#0 /home/thefeeder/letsgosharks.com/forums/init.php(898): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}
Edited by thefeeder