Error when trying to import from XenForo 2.2.13 to Invision Community v4.7.13 - (error 2V101/A)

Hi Folks 👋

Im trying to import from XenForo 2.2.13 to Invision Community v4.7.13. However I keep running into this error:

2V101/A

IPS\convert\_Library::process: Out of range value for column ‘pf_position’ at row 1

Can someone help me with looking into this error? 

3 hours ago, DeezSkittles said:
IPS\convert\_Library::process: Out of range value for column ‘pf_position’ at row 1

This error usually happens when a value that is trying to be inserted/assigned has a larger range than the maximum value for datatype INT.

Can you try to change the datatype of the column in question from INT to BIGINT and see if it would help?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

2 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Please stop telling people to change their database structure. That will cause more problems than it solves.

With all due respect, first of all I am not telling anyone to do anything. All I did was giving an advice, which in this case will solve the issue that the OP is having imo. Because if there are more values being inserted that have a larger range than the maximum value for the datatype INT, the aforementioned error will happen again and again.

Anyways, I was just trying to help. 

Go into the Xenforo admin panel.  From there go Users -> Custom User Fields

Click each custom field, and make sure the display order is between 0 and 65535. 

Invision uses a smallint value for the display order, which means the maximum value it can hold is 65535. Xenforo uses a regular int, which can hold a value up to 4,294,967,295.

Edited by Driven 2 Services
Corrected max value!

Hey folks 👋

Thanks for all the replies

The solution that @Marc Stridgen and @Driven 2 Services solved my issue. It was the Custom Field display order in XenForo causing the issue. The import worked without a problem.

Edited by DeezSkittles
Tried quoting both the posts but I failed.