User Analytics

Hello,

Is there a way to get (1) detailed analytics on Invision? Even better, (2) a way to connect the analytics to my Hubspot CRM?

For (1), I'd like to know who logs in and what parts of the site they visit and use. It would be very useful to know which pages they look at, and what records they view within a database. I'd like to understand our site utilisation in more detail. I would also like to understand what types of users consume what types of content. Does anyone have a good way of doing that?

For (2), I guess it could be as simple as downloading an Invision CSV and uploading the objects to Hubspot. I'd prefer a direct integration or Zapier but that is probably expecting too much.

Any thoughts or ideas would be welcome.

Thanks,

Nigel 

Take a look at the stats section in your admin CP first of all. You may find some of  the stats you need there. However something more dedicated to analytics like google analytics may be better. You can see how to do this here

With regards integration with other software, you can indeed use zapier as you mentioned. Please see the following for this.

23 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Take a look at the stats section in your admin CP first of all. You may find some of  the stats you need there. However something more dedicated to analytics like google analytics may be better. You can see how to do this here

With regards integration with other software, you can indeed use zapier as you mentioned. Please see the following for this.

Thanks @Marc Stridgen.

I could be wrong but the default AdminCP stats are more like site statistics. Is it possible to build a report in Invision to track what specific users are doing? Or track how particular site pages have been viewed the most?

If I add Google Analytics it is still aggregated, and I want to be able to track what individuals are doing. I'd like to be able to use data to answer questions at the individual level like "What pages did Nigel access this week", and then I want to answer questions like "What types of pages do [users who are like Nigel] spend more time reading this week?".

To be honest I haven't looked at the Zapier integrations for this yet. I'm not sure if the default Zapier connections will give me this information, as it sounds like a lot of Zaps. It would need a new trigger each time a user navigates to a particular page. I'd also need to configured a particular type of database for the Zap action to update in Hubspot or in an Excel sheet or something. 

I'm willing to do the manual effort if I have to but it would be easier if there was a native way within Invision to track user journeys around the site.