Registration instructions

Giray

Is there a way I might have missed, or perhaps an app, that would give registration instructions prior to registration? Right now, the guest is presented with a registration form and nothing else. I would like to give them some guidance (on for example username policy). Others might want to give their guests that final push for the registration, that final USP.

Thoughts?

Thx.

Thanks! So that works - acceptably so, but I guess that means I have to stop using the quick registration form. That's fine, as they say in French, ce n'est pas la fin du monde !

Thanks again.

Meanwhile, suggestion for IPS... a registration instructions block would be nice.

Thanks Marc. I did. However, as mentioned, this does not apply to the quick registration. I just think that an integrated block giving some additional registration guidance or justification would be a good core function. In fact, I would suggest that the registration process could use some love. Enticing people to register could go beyond just a button with the word: ‘register’. Our communities depend on people’s registration so maybe there should be a way, maybe even a pipeline, to attract attention to, and make the case for, registration.

Just a passing thought… 😎

Edited by Giray

23 hours ago, Giray said:

Thanks Marc. I did. However, as mentioned, this does not apply to the quick registration. I just think that an integrated block giving some additional registration guidance or justification would be a good core function. In fact, I would suggest that the registration process could use some love. Enticing people to register could go beyond just a button with the word: ‘register’. Our communities depend on people’s registration so maybe there should be a way, maybe even a pipeline, to attract attention to, and make the case for, registration.

Just a passing thought… 😎

I agree. The whole registration process is not easy. Especially if you have a COPPA set up.