Notification Account deletion bug

Hello,

If a member asked for an "account deletion" we will get a notification in Admin PC :

Member requested Account Deletion: PSEUDO

If an other member asked for the same thing, we will get a notification in Admin PC. But at this point, all the notification will show the same member. The last who asked for an account deletion.

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You cannot disable those items, you can only change whether or not you get emails from them with the setting to the right of those.

– but it's my site.

Shouldn't that be my choice about what notifications I wish to receive on my own site?

Or did I miss something that means I cannot change them but I should be able to-  which would seem more likely or they wouldn’t be seen at all (even greyed green)?

Just not sure.

I’d have added this to my previous comment but post lockdown times seem very short here.

15 hours ago, PoC2 said:

– but it's my site.

Shouldn't that be my choice about what notifications I wish to receive on my own site?

You cannot change the admin notifications, as they would be needed to ensure you see any delete requests. If you wish to see change in this area, please feel free to post this up within the feedback area.

• 2 months later...