Groups Allowed to Request Account Deletion

Just a quick question: After I have installed this, what happens when an update of Invision Community is being released and I deactivate the plugin before the update process – will the software revert back to standard, which means everyone can request their account deletion again? Or do I have to manually adjust something somewhere?

8 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please ensure all messages are posted in English on the community. You may continue via private message if needed, but all messages on the community itself must be posted in English

I went to edit to change to English and you deleted all my messages. You could return the posts and I'll change it to the correct language. I'm sorry, I didn't know I couldn't do it in my language since Adriano also speaks Portuguese.

Edited by Jair.Formula
22 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

@Jair.Formula, uninstall the plugin, go to https://www.YOURDOMAIN.com.br/settings/account-security/, re-authenticate and you will see this (blue area).

6DJ5nHl.png

This was added by IPS on 4.7.11.

My plugin allows you to select groups who can request to delete the account.

This is NOT my old app.

Now we kill the problem. I couldn't update my version to 4.7.11 due to an incompatibility that I'm still solving. I'm on 4.7.10. That's why there is no option to delete the accounts. 😞 Thank you very much Adriano.