About This File
💰 LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT: SAVE 20% UP TO SATURDAY! 💸
This application will allow users from specific user groups to request to delete their account. All requests will be reviewed by Staff (admins), directly on ModeratorCP -> Delete Account Requests, to approve or deny the request. The whole user content (topics, posts, attachments, polls, etc.) will be preserved; only the account will be deleted.
- Admins can choose which user groups can request delete account and how many posts a user must have to do it
- Users can request to delete their accouts directly on Account Settings
- The Staff will review each request to approve it or deny it on ModeratorCP -> Delete Account Requests
- A Notification will be sent to Staff when there's a new deletion request
- Each action of Staff (approve or deny a request) is logged on Moderator Logs
What's New in Version 2.4.1 See changelog
- Checkbox to manage (delete or cancel) specific requests on ModeratorCP.
- Moderator permission to allow moderator to manage requests on ModeratorCP.
- New setting to allow admin to choose how many requests to display on ModeratorCP.