Unread content not picking up this years posts

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Looks like Unread Content has a bug with the year? Currently unread posts are from last year:

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text, Page

And when you check the 'All Activity', you can clearly see anything that is posted this year I haven't read it but it doesn't show up on the Unread Content Stream??!

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Here's the default stream in question:

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Can anyone help me please as its always been the main way many people read everything on our website. Many thanks in advance.

Edited by GazzaGarratt

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

8 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Just created a new account and added the details. Let me know if there are any issues, thanks Marc 🙂

17 hours ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, the access details on file for FTP/SFTP are not working. I appear to be able to connect to the server, get past credentials but then get disconnected. Please verify and update.

Apologies Jim, I had to speak to Ionos to open the firewall so it could all work correctly which I have just done. This should work fine now as I've been able to get in separately too. Many thanks for continually checking Jim and @Marc Stridgen 👍 I'll wait to hear what you guys can see what the issue is 😄