problem scheduling topics and dates

Hello,

I have an issue scheduling topics and dates. I had scheduled a few topics to be published today, but I changed my mind yesterday and edited all the topics to be published tomorrow at the same time, one day later. So, I edited the scheduled topics and changed the date to tomorrow.

Well, I realized that ALL the scheduled topics did not respect the new date. All topics were published today and not tomorrow (the date I had planned). So, I believe editing a new scheduled post's date might not be working properly.

Thanks

5 hours ago, OptimusBain said:

Hello,

I have an issue scheduling topics and dates. I had scheduled a few topics to be published today, but I changed my mind yesterday and edited all the topics to be published tomorrow at the same time, one day later. So, I edited the scheduled topics and changed the date to tomorrow.

Well, I realized that ALL the scheduled topics did not respect the new date. All topics were published today and not tomorrow (the date I had planned). So, I believe editing a new scheduled post's date might not be working properly.

Thanks

Additionally, you will find that the "unread cookie" is not honored either.

• 5 weeks later...