EX0 Error in Marketplace

Hello, post 4.7.5 upgrade, I'm trying to update some marketplace applications. I click on marketplace next to the outdated app, it takes me to the app page in marketplace, I click Install Update and it starts but at 1-2% crashes to a EX0 error with the following info:

TypeError: ksort(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Application/Application.php(1595): ksort(NULL, 1)
#1 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(893): IPS\_Application->installDatabaseUpdates(210005)
#2 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\{closure}(Array)
#3 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1063): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#4 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upgrade()
#5 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(48): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#8 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Any solutions?

I removed the plugin and corrected the red database error. Im still getting the EX0 error and crash, but the log is shorter, sooo progress?

TypeError: ksort(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Application/Application.php(1595): ksort(NULL, 1)
#1 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(893): IPS\_Application->installDatabaseUpdates(210005)
#2 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\{closure}(Array)
#3 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1063): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#4 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upgrade()
#5 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(48): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#8 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}