REPORTS not generating email advice

Since the last 'bug fix update which repaired the REPORTS panel (as below), Admins/Mods are not receiving email advice of a new Report.  The Notification badge shows ok.

I have checked that all notification types are selected, cleared the cache again and still not working.  Any ideas welcome.

Could contain: Page, Text, Paper

21 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would need an example user and item, so I can take a look and advise accordingly

Details provide via PM.  Hopefully all updated login details allow you to access the 2 sample REPORTS shown as 'under review'.  No Moderators rec'd an email advice for those and a few others since 'completed'.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Dll said:

That's quite disappointing to be honest. The December release was supposed to be a minor maintenance update with it being year end / Xmas etc. So to introduce a fairly significant bug with it and then leave it in place over a month isn't ideal.

We're deploying a patch tomorrow morning to address this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

On 12/8/2022 at 3:24 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

For the record we'll await the full update, tks Marc.