4.7.5 Marketplace error

A configuration or server error has occurred

3C409/3 There was an error communicating with the Marketplace server. Please try again later, or contact us for assistance.

Technical Details

{
    "errorCode": "EX0",
    "errorMessage": "UNKNOWN_ERROR"
}

Other community not running 4.7.5 no issue at all on marketplace

8 minutes ago, Jim M said:

First step is double checking that external connections are working fine on both. Would also suggest upgrading to the GA release of 4.7.5.

If I click on the app page to upgrade app it jumps to the proper marketplace entry, so I guess, external connections are there.

@Jim M Have you changed things? Now it's working fine.

2 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

If I click on the app page to upgrade app it jumps to the proper marketplace entry, so I guess, external connections are there.

Our team has looked at this and aware of an issue that may be there for the main page of the ACP Marketplace. This should be resolved shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I updated my beta site and now see a different issue. When I click Install on the Marketplace app, I get this error.

Could contain: Text

Here is the system log:

RuntimeException: {
    "errorCode": "EX0",
    "errorMessage": "UNKNOWN_ERROR"
} (500)
#0 /.../applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(247): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->_api()
#1 /.../system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->install()
#2 /..../applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /.../system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->execute()
#4 /.../admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

#0 /.../init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}