How to translate this part

sychn

3 hours ago, Meddysong said:

It may be the language strings _date_format_yyyy and _date_format_mm. They have those values, although aren't necessarily used there. It's worth checking, though.

Thanks, I checked the strings, they seemed not the ones in the selection box. 

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There are also some areas in which are set by the locale on your language pack. Have yuou ensured you are using the correct language locale?

Thanks. I checked the language locale, it is correct. Maybe it's a bug? Because the 'Day' in the selection box was translated correct, and it was not translated by me.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

10 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Thanks, Marc. I have updated the access details. Btw, I found the 2 sites (in the client area) have the same problem, so it's not a translation issue of the language pack.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2023 at 10:10 PM, Andy Millne said:

This is set by your browser based on your selected OS locale.

The weird thing is the Day 'dd' is translated to '日', while the Year 'yyyy' and the Month ‘mm’  are not.

• 2 weeks later...