Site Down - temporary technical error has occurred

Go to solution Solved by CP_User,

Hi Invision,

Our site went down 2 days ago.

Error:
Class "\IPS\cms\Fields1" not found

#0 /home2/*******/public_html/system/Lang/Lang.php(85): IPS\cms_hook_Lang->languageInit()
#1 /home2/*******/public_html/system/Member/Member.php(2103): IPS\_Lang::load(1)
#2 /home2/*******/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(79): IPS\_Member->language()
#3 /home2/*******/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(784): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs()
#4 /home2/*******/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(82): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#5 /home2/*******/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#6 /home2/*******/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#7 {main}

**Error code: EX0**

I'm unable to log in to the site or access ACP. I'm hoping it's not something that I fear.

Edited by CP_User
Updated Info.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

27 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

My Apologies, login details updated.

• Solution
On 11/16/2022 at 8:39 PM, Jim M said:

Correct. You will need to check your email to respond to the ticket.

Everything is now fixed, thanks to a friend who was able to correct the issue.

Wiping the DATA folder on the server and changing the guest output cache settings once we were able to log in to ACP.