Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Good morning:

I executed the upgrade on my site to 5.7.4. this morning and immediately afterwards, I'm unable to access my AdminCP in any way at all and therefore my site is completely offline.

I'm completely at a loss as to what to do, but Invision is my hosting provider so I'm hoping that you will be able to provide some degree of support.  I understand that because it's the weekend, the level of support will be reduced.

Thank you for any assistance that you can provide!

Regards,
Wade Steel

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

If it is just the ACP which is not working, please try the recovery mode. If afterwards it is working, this would indicate a third-party add-on issue.

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/client-services/getting-support-r292/#recoverymode

Thank you @Jim M , but I wouldn't even know where to start with this solution.

Because Invision is the hosting provider, is there anything that can be done on your end?

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

If it is just the ACP which is not working, please try the recovery mode. If afterwards it is working, this would indicate a third-party add-on issue.

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/client-services/getting-support-r292/#recoverymode

Jim...  is the OP self hosted?  He mentioned:

I'm completely at a loss as to what to do, but Invision is my hosting provider so I'm hoping that you will be able to provide some degree of support.  I understand that because it's the weekend, the level of support will be reduced.

As a result, I was not suggesting that earlier. 😄

• Solution

Looks like it was an issue with the Cloud version, sorry for the confusion. I have fixed this issue on your Cloud community now. This was due to third party add-ons. Please ensure you upgrade all add-ons to be compatible with 4.7.4 and uninstall those who are not.

14 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Looks like it was an issue with the Cloud version, sorry for the confusion. I have fixed this issue on your Cloud community now. This was due to third party add-ons. Please ensure you upgrade all add-ons to be compatible with 4.7.4 and uninstall those who are not.

Thank you so very much!

I've upgraded the offending add-on and everything is back to normal!