Ads Everywhere

All Astronauts

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, All Astronauts said:

Anything everywhere. 

The after x posts and topics is just built in for convenience for all the forums users but you can duplicate that stuff in blogs,  etc., with the simple css options. 

Just give a yell here after installation if you address having problems with css targeting

Great, i already install on my site. GGames.com.br - Which access did you want?

2 hours ago, All Astronauts said:

Like I said, you'll need to use the Simple CSS targeting for those. Where are you wanting the ads? After certain comments somewhere?

Inside the posts. You rules for css work perfect, but will work better if i can't set how much ads will display.

Example for Downloads - after 5 downloads line, show the ads. Like work for topic link (i set which line will show).

I want this for Paragraph too... after 4 <p> display one ADS, because i have a large topics.

You can literally do this with Simple CSS and correct targeting. Using nths should do it. You can also separate the css targets by commas and enter more than one. Slightly occupied right now but give me a bit and I can give you an example for downloads. I'll probably just a bunch of examples actually. If you don't want to wait, look at the support topics for ads after posts and ads after topics. The css targeting is all the same.

Edited by All Astronauts

At the moment, we create blocks for some ad units, so we can use php to check cookies etc, but you can't use things like {block="my_block_key"} in the advertisements at the moment. So, we end up placing them manually into the templates. 

So, if it were possible to use those inside ads, and place them using your app it would be very useful for us. 

16 hours ago, All Astronauts said:

You can literally do this with Simple CSS and correct targeting. Using nths should do it. You can also separate the css targets by commas and enter more than one. Slightly occupied right now but give me a bit and I can give you an example for downloads. I'll probably just a bunch of examples actually. If you don't want to wait, look at the support topics for ads after posts and ads after topics. The css targeting is all the same.

My suggestion it's allow a limit to display like topic and posts. I already have a lot of topics and content, i don't want to edit those content to create a rules with css... i hope you understand my sugestion. If you give the hability to limit the display inside any css... you will turn your plugin perfect. Work fine with default function... but inside the content will give me much more money.

On 11/24/2022 at 4:28 PM, Dll said:

be able to use custom blocks within ads, as we want to be able to run some php logic in them

Next release, probably before Xmas - I mean, probably much sooner, but it's good to hedge. It's already running locally but fit and finish matters. I am also getting around to some of the drudge work, handling some of the errors that pop up when people hold this app wrong.