Switching Storage Settings Appears Hung

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I'm working through moving files from my S3 bucket to the one provided with the CiC bucket.  Things have been going well so far, except that when I've gotten to the gallery images, it's gotten suck at 92.21% and has not moved from that spot since late last night (more than 12 hours ago).  

Given there is only about 3-4GB of content in the gallery, I'm assuming something is stuck.

ACP is reporting it as a locked task as well.  

Would someone mind giving it a peek to see what is going on?

This was not done as part of the official migration.  The migration was finished up yesterday.  I was trying to consolidate things down to the CiC bucket since Charles mentioned ya'll had optimized caching policies on those.  

So I was using the built-in function to switch storage methods.  I changed it from the existing S3 bucket to the CiC bucket.  Most of them have worked fine, but once it got to the gallery images...  it got hung.

Feel free to open a ticket. 

• Solution
14 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

This was not done as part of the official migration.  The migration was finished up yesterday.  I was trying to consolidate things down to the CiC bucket since Charles mentioned ya'll had optimized caching policies on those.  

So I was using the built-in function to switch storage methods.  I changed it from the existing S3 bucket to the CiC bucket.  Most of them have worked fine, but once it got to the gallery images...  it got hung.

Feel free to open a ticket. 

Thank you for confirming! Please be advised I have moved this to a ticket to better assist you and investigate your issue. Please check your email for further correspondence.