A way to prevent Moderators from viewing user IPs?

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

Hey everyone!

As the title states, I am trying to find a way to hide IPs from my moderators however, I cannot seem to find the way to do that. I've tried a few limitations that I assumed were right but I could 100% be missing this. Any help is appreciatedย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 minutes ago, Agent Shark said:

Hey everyone!

As the title states, I am trying to find a way to hide IPs from my moderators however, I cannot seem to find the way to do that. I've tried a few limitations that I assumed were right but I could 100% be missing this. Any help is appreciatedย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do you mean to block them from using the Ip Tools in the ModCP? If so, when editing the Moderator group under the Staff tab at your Admin Panel, under the General tab untickย Can use IP tools? option and save the changes.

9 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

Do you mean to block them from using the Ip Tools in the ModCP? If so, when editing the Moderator group under the Staff tab at your Admin Panel, under the General tab untickย Can use IP tools? option and save the changes.

ย 

9 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

You have to make the person/group a restricted moderator. ย In the settings, you can then uncheck the option to use IP tools. ย 

ACP > Members > Staff > Moderators

Could contain: Text, Page, Word

Thank you to the both of yall. I am blind as a bat apparently!!