A configuration or server error has occurred while Upgrading Invision Community to 4.7.3

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Dear Invasion Community Team,

I am problem with upgradation of invasion community and while upgrading it is showing configuration or server error. Please help me upgrading the invision community. Please check the attached screenshots.

I am ready to take up private support as well.

I am unable to directly reach the support team. Please someone help me on this soon.

Could contain: Word, Text, File, Document, Page, Webpage

Could contain: Text, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Advertisement, Page

Dear Mark Stridgen and Luuk,

Thanks for your suggestion but we dont have the backup of "core_follow_count_cache" table.

Please provide one empty table of "core_follow_count_cache" on the database and then I will try to upgrade the Invision Community.

Will this resolve the issue for me Please let me know. If not, please let me know the alternative solution.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Please note that this is only the structure of the database table. If there are any references to this, it will fail. I strongly recommend taking a full backup of database/files now before continuing with any upgrade operations.

If you are using a prefix for your database, please be sure to add that to the query below:

--
-- Table structure for table `core_follow_count_cache`
--

CREATE TABLE `core_follow_count_cache` (
  `id` bigint(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `class` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `count` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `added` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_unicode_ci ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC;

--
-- Indexes for table `core_follow_count_cache`
--
ALTER TABLE `core_follow_count_cache`
  ADD UNIQUE KEY `id_class` (`id`,`class`(171)),
  ADD KEY `added` (`added`);
COMMIT;