Attachments within Gallery commets

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I have a Gallery album which is open to all members, to view and comment (on both the album and the images). I recently posted a reply to a comment on the album. My reply contains a small PDF document, which I assumed everyone would be able to access and download in the same way that they would if it were attached to a post in a topic.

However, when anyone (but me) tries to download the PDF attachment, they are presented with the following error:

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

I have looked through the ACP but I can't find any permissions settings that relate to this. Am I missing something?

Edited by JohnDar

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

• 4 weeks later...