Who's Online Block

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

It's under the "System" headline. Please also ensure it is not already on the page or something on your community is interfering with it. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this on my own test install running 4.7.2.1. If you check the aforementioned items and are still having issues, please let us know.

Jim,

It is not showing under the system section, but I do have it placed on the page as is the Who has been online. Kind of weird that the Who has been online is showing in the block manager but not the Who's online even though both are placed on the page? Why one and not the other?

Thanks

20 minutes ago, Genestoy said:

Jim,

It is not showing under the system section, but I do have it placed on the page as is the Who has been online. Kind of weird that the Who has been online is showing in the block manager but not the Who's online even though both are placed on the page? Why one and not the other?

Thanks

The who’s has been online is third party so I cannot really answer how they coded it. However, our Who’s Online block does not allow more than 1 on a single page so would not show up. 

• 1 month later...