Error code: 2S119/1

I have the same problem.

In localhost i can connect and make a register, but in public url i have this error

Edit 1 : Having changed server causes this error, for example being in private navigation does not produce this error. You have to erase the cache I suppose

Edit 2 : Yes delete cache work

Edited by Julien Costes

Please clear cache both user side and server side, then check this again as mentioned above. If you then still have the same issue we would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

• 6 months later...

There are a few reasons this could be happening...

If you had a bad cookie path in your conf_global.php could be one.  

But in addition to that... in another thread, you also mentioned recently adding Cloudflare.  If your Cloudflare caching rules are not setup correctly, that could be causing the issue as well.  You might try turning Cloudflare to development mode and then clearing it's cache.  If the problem suddenly fixes itself, your problem is in your caching setup.  

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, that is intended. Guest Caching has been removed, as mentioned.

Which is why CloudFlare was offered to me as a solution by a member of IPS staff. Which turns out, also doesn't work due to the aforementioned. Not ideal

1 minute ago, SJ77 said:

Which is why CloudFlare was offered to me as a solution by a member of IPS staff. Which turns out, also doesn't work due to the aforementioned. Not ideal

CloudFlare has been proposed in the deprecation topic as an example of how easy it is to setup a CDN to do page caching. It is not the only solution by any means. If you cannot work in CloudFlare, there are countless solutions out there. You will want to find one that suits your needs 😉 .