EX1364 error when creating an account

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Since 19/07/2022, when a new user creates an account on my forum, an error page is displayed with the error code EX1364. No mail is sent and the account is still validated.
Here are the details of the corresponding system log:

INSERT INTO `ibf_core_pfields_content` ( `member_id` ) VALUES ( 7846 ) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `member_id`=VALUES(`member_id`)
IPS\Db\Exception: Field 'sfsNextCheck' doesn't have a default value (1364)
#0 /var/www/forum/system/Db/Db.php(941): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /var/www/forum/system/Member/Member.php(427): IPS\_Db->insert()
#2 /var/www/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(566): IPS\_Member->save()
#3 /var/www/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(242): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register::_createMember()
#4 /var/www/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(105): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->_registrationForm()
#5 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->manage()
#6 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

• Solution
3 minutes ago, Maxthon_Fr said:
Field 'sfsNextCheck' doesn't have a default value (1364

Sounds like the field above in your database is from a third party application and missing a default value. You can disable strict mode on your MySQL server to disable these checks. Please check with your hosting provider with performing it. 

1 hour ago, teraßyte said:

That sfs prefix calls to mind Stop Forum Spam. I've seen that column recently on a forum I upgraded from 3.4 to 4.6. Do you have an application like that installed? If you do try contacting its developer.

Yes, I have installed Stop Forum Spam.