Page layout issue...

Hi there

In the  last few days I found that my  landing page is not as should be, like a glitch in the layout including the side blocks. They shifting to the right away from the main page layout.

I clean the cache in ACP and emptied caches in my browser, I used default style and still this same. Sometimes its fine for a day, sometimes its happening every single time when Im reloading the page or using logo to come back to main page.

For better understanding pls check vid  below

I can certainly replicate problems on that page. But you have soooo many blocks and third-party stuff on it, it’s hard to tell where it’s coming from. I would try removing everything one after another to narrow down where it is coming from. My guess would be that one of the main blocks either needs too much space or has faulty HTML. 

Unmarking solution as the issue still exist. 
As the chatbox+‘s  dev can’t reproduce the error due to not owning Mac I’m asking you for your help guys 
Anyone who can reproduce issue on Mac-Safari( must be PC not iPhone iPad) and test it please contact @onlyMEwith your findings. 
@opentype?? Any chance?? looks like a issue with css…

Yes, it’s css issue with the global chat on the bottom. If you know another dev, you can ask him to test. I will continue find a solution.