Getting an error when converting Invision Community 4.7.0

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

Could it be something else then the language pack?  It appears I have the same error when trying to convert eventguyz.net to hosangit.com

TypeError: timezone_name_from_abbr(): Argument #2 ($utcOffset) must be of type int, string given (0)
#0 /home/xxx/applications/convert/sources/Library/Core.php(3460): timezone_name_from_abbr('', 'America/New_Yor...')
#1 /home/xxx/applications/convert/sources/Software/Core/Invisioncommunity.php(681): IPS\convert\Library\_Core->convertMember(Array, Array, NULL, '/home/thezah/ho...', NULL, NULL, '/home/thezah/ho...')
#2 /home/xxx/applications/convert/sources/Library.php(285): IPS\convert\Software\Core\_Invisioncommunity->convertMembers()
#3 /home/xxx/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(559): IPS\convert\_Library->process(1, 'convertMembers', 100)
#4 /home/xxx/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\{closure}(NULL)
#5 /home/xxx/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(578): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#6 /home/xxx/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->runStep()
#7 /home/xxx/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(45): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/xxx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->execute()
#9 /home/xxx/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Any help is very much appreciated

Thank You

Edited by DJ ZAh

8 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would suggest creating a new language pack and switching to that pack. This will ensure you dont have anything at all customised

I tried what you suggested and no difference, same error.  What I did was:

Customization - LOCALIZATION - Lanugages
English (USA)
Make default is checked
disabled old one that even though fresh install of Invision Community 4.7.0 it showed English (USA) customized
Could contain: Text, File, Webpage
Edited by Cowboy Denny

Thank You @Marc Stridgen, it shows that migrating from IP 4.7.0 to IP 4.7.0 Blogs are not included which is so weird and unexpected since its the same software and version but I'm not as smart as you guys so I'll do manual.  Probably take me a month of copy and paste but its the price we pay when we change our minds on where you want stuff hosted (which domain).

Thanks again for all your help

Thanks..  I've done what you are talking about before but in this case I'm apparently trying to make things as hard as possible for me since I must not have anything else to do. lol

My business site (EventGuyZ) is suppose to be just for Event related items like our Box Office software, Count Room software (both that work on Invision Community) as well as our DJ and Minister and all that stuff.  Well it also started to collect I.T. related items that are definitely not Event related so I'm trying to move those items off onto hosang I.T. website since it just confuses people on our Event website.

Only way I could think of doing it (thought the lazy way) would be to do a conversion (copy everything over from eventguyz to hosang I.T.) and then just delete the event specific stuff from hosang I.T. but I'm realizing much of the I.T. stuff is blog related so I have to copy anyhow so as I type this I realize I probably took the wrong approach but I didn't know blogs didn't carry over.

That's the long winded response but I do appreciate your advice in the event I was just moving to a new site but unfortunately not that easy.