google search problem

I am a little confused, the link you provided there shows that Google is indeed indexing your community. Your community is relatively new from the looks of it so it will take time. Additionally, whether or not you are showing for the keywords you would like to in Google would be a matter of targeting your content for those keywords rather than an issue necessarily with the software.

While the software is optimized technically for SEO, Google's algorithm will still require good content and to target the keywords you want to rank for.

If you are seeing errors in your Google Webmaster account, that is something which we can assist you with. However, if you are looking for a general SEO strategy for your content, I would advise working with an SEO agency or we can move this to a different forum.

On 7/24/2022 at 3:14 PM, Jim M said:

I am a little confused, the link you provided there shows that Google is indeed indexing your community. Your community is relatively new from the looks of it so it will take time. Additionally, whether or not you are showing for the keywords you would like to in Google would be a matter of targeting your content for those keywords rather than an issue necessarily with the software.

While the software is optimized technically for SEO, Google's algorithm will still require good content and to target the keywords you want to rank for.

If you are seeing errors in your Google Webmaster account, that is something which we can assist you with. However, if you are looking for a general SEO strategy for your content, I would advise working with an SEO agency or we can move this to a different forum.

google slowly removing my forum and stop show the search streetwits had 2 pages and now we have less then 1 page

4 minutes ago, Prince of Hell said:

google slowly removing my forum and stop show the search streetwits had 2 pages and now we have less then 1 page

Unfortunately, that is not enough information of an issue with the software itself. It could be you no longer are ranking for that term due to many different factors in Google's Algorithm. If you have errors in Google's Webmaster, feel free to share those, but simply changing ranks for terms or being removed completely is not evidence of a software error.