Problem installing resources from Marketplace

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

If you are unable to install marketplace content:

• Make sure you are signed into the Marketplace via the link in your ACP.
  • Make sure your server is making requests to IPS using TLS 1.2 or above (old versions of TLS1.0 or 1.1 will be rejected by IPS servers).
  • Make sure there are not any outbound firewall rule restrictions that would prohibit your site from reaching IPS servers.  

27 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

If you are unable to install marketplace content:

• Make sure you are signed into the Marketplace via the link in your ACP.
  • Make sure your server is making requests to IPS using TLS 1.2 or above (old versions of TLS1.0 or 1.1 will be rejected by IPS servers).
  • Make sure there are not any outbound firewall rule restrictions that would prohibit your site from reaching IPS servers.  

Is there a guide on the last two points on how to check those?

1 minute ago, Randy Calvert said:

Your hosting provider would typically have to help you with those.  Those are sever level issues.  

Out of curiosity, can you install other marketplace items?  If not, it's most likely a server problem.  

Yea it gives me the same message with some other plugin.

50 minutes ago, MurdocOfficial said:

Having trouble installing this each time I try and click "Install" I get a messaged poped up saying

"There was a problem loading this content."

This sounds like it's a request to your server that's failing (from a Javascript popup). If you press F12 and open the console page of your browser developer tools, then try to install, do you see a red error message?

4 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

This sounds like it's a request to your server that's failing (from a Javascript popup). If you press F12 and open the console page of your browser developer tools, then try to install, do you see a red error message?

It sadly does.

Could contain: Text, Word