Location of Images from Pages Database Records

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

4 minutes ago, CheersnGears said:

it was modified from the default articles format provided from IPS

Could you please clarify what you mean by modified? If you have customized the code with a plugin, template, or otherwise, you will want to contact whomever did this as it would be outside our scope of support. If you mean something else, please elaborate.

Just now, Jim M said:

Could you please clarify what you mean by modified? If you have customized the code with a plugin, template, or otherwise, you will want to contact whomever did this as it would be outside our scope of support. If you mean something else, please elaborate.

I just mean I added additional fields, but all of the originals are there.

So whatever you set as the storage location for the record image field would have been untouched.

In admin console -> storage settings, which one of those dropdowns sets the location for that field?

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

CMS Records would hold any attachments uploaded to the record itself through a field.

Thank you.  Some of my images didn't make it back onto my server after a move down from S3.  They're still on S3, so I'm just moving them back up and then back down in an attempt to get them all in the right place.