My Community crashed when I configrute it

Hi sadly my invision community is chashed,

first I tried to add rich text to a page, it gave me error on the page, I clicked go to support and checked the issues, there was 3 issue 1 with database 2 cloudflare caching and 3 Push Notifications, I cleared cache and went to themes area because it was saying like non default theme, I went to themes area than server gave this error first "Template core/admin/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme."

and now status is this

Could contain: Text, Page

10 minutes ago, MAHMUT ORHAN said:

[[Template core/admin/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you able to provide us the System Log for this issue? I'd like to ensure we resolve this for our PHP 8.1 compatibility.

Alternatively, please feel free to update your administrator login credentials in our Client Area and I can grab it. Here's how:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Are you able to provide us the System Log for this issue? I'd like to ensure we resolve this for our PHP 8.1 compatibility.

Alternatively, please feel free to update your administrator login credentials in our Client Area and I can grab it. Here's how:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hi sir, me and the technic service of provider we solved the issue, me changed the default theme settings I believe from some config file It was 4 I just changed it to 1 and refreshed page the website came but at the same time the service guy, he edit the file permissions etc on the folder and the website came back,

I disabled cloudflare, now I am changing the database also changed PHP version to 8.0.9 

bout cloudflare, is it necessity to disable cloudflare services_?

** Also the bug is started, me trying to add a Page, from this area Could contain: Text, Credit Card

I selected "Animate" not the default theme,

Than I went back to editing the page with page builder. and than Dragged the "WYSIWYG Editor" to area, typed some content saved it, it gave me a error page, I went to support area, clear cache, went to themes area, and had 500 error.

24 minutes ago, MAHMUT ORHAN said:

bout cloudflare, is it necessity to disable cloudflare services_?

Sorry, we would be unable to directly support a third party service. We do not recommend CloudFlare so setup and any issues from it, would be on yourself and CloudFlare to support.

15 minutes ago, MAHMUT ORHAN said:

Also sir, I saw it know, I dont know what happend but this area is removed from the menu right side-

Could contain: Text, Electronics

Could contain: Text, Electronics, Number, Symbol, Computer

Please check to see if there is an update to your theme, if not, please switch to an unmodified theme and try again. If this is present on the unmodified theme, please contact your theme author for assistance. If you're still having issues, please disable all third party applications/plugins then try again to load the page on the unmodified theme.

Hi sir thanks for the support I really liked Invision Community, I am a begginer,

About the register & user area, I changed the theme to default reuploaded changed to few other themes too, but the register area is not showing up, I removed my current menu settings to default also, but its not showing up, I think it is removed or missing from the files.

Could contain: Text, Baseball Bat, Team, Sport, Team Sport, Baseball, Sports, Softball, Word, Label

Could contain: Text, Page, Document

Restored it from here, still doesnt show up.

Edited by MAHMUT ORHAN

Hi sir, if we cant fix this, we can reinstall the theme files or replace the focus-user < where it is located, we can replace those files, If we cant I can try to install it from strach back if my licenses avaible to do it, since we dont have a lot of things in it. I need to finish this in 2-3 hours.

Public Display of PHP Errors Enabled

Your server is set to display PHP errors. This is not recommended for production environments as it may cause sensitive information to be publicly disclosed. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask them to set the display_errors PHP setting to Off

How to turn this off I dont want it on my website, I cant find PHP.ini or anything where this is located?

11 minutes ago, MAHMUT ORHAN said:

Public Display of PHP Errors Enabled

Your server is set to display PHP errors. This is not recommended for production environments as it may cause sensitive information to be publicly disclosed. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask them to set the display_errors PHP setting to Off

How to turn this off I dont want it on my website, I cant find PHP.ini or anything where this is located?

This will be toggled on or off via your hosting provider. Some providers will have a user accessible php settings page where you should find this setting.

There is no consistent location for php.ini files from hosting provider to hosting provider.  Sometimes they are hidden from view and sometimes they are unalterable by users or certain settings are ignored.

You should be able to view your php.info output in your ACP support page.  

If you can't readily find your php.ini  file and aren't provided access to turning off php display errors then you might have to contact your hosting provider customer service and ask for help.  

1 minute ago, Chris Anderson said:

This will be toggled on or off via your hosting provider. Some providers will have a user accessible php settings page where you should find this setting.

There is no consistent location for php.ini files from hosting provider to hosting provider.  Sometimes they are hidden from view and sometimes they are unalterable by users or certain settings are ignored.

You should be able to view your php.info output in your ACP support page.  

If you can't readily find your php.ini  file and aren't provided access to turning off php display errors then you might have to contact your hosting provider customer service and ask for help.  

Done it but I still have a VERY GOOD annoying issue at the moment I spent 20 hours straight on this theme for fixing issues.