IPS buttons not displayed in emails

Go to solution Solved by OptimusBain,

Hello,

I am using the custom IPS buttons available across the community. It works on the community but when the buttons are inserted in the emails, they will appear as links and not buttons. 

Is that the way it's been thought or isn't it working properly?

See the attachments. That's what I see instead of the defined IPS buttons (also attached). I guess the style is not being converted to html that can be read in mail software.

Thanks

SmartSelect_20220226-202601_Gmail.jpg

SmartSelect_20220226-202912_Chrome.jpg

Edited by OptimusBain

On 2/26/2022 at 8:54 PM, Randy Calvert said:

Agreed.  But OP said he's created a custom button, it would need to be the same CSS code you're using in your emailWrapper template.  🙂  

I explained myself incorrectly 😞 I copied/pasted the IPS button in an email and that's the one I used.

You would need to look again at your code there, as clearly there is something incorrect there. If its off one of our emails, there is likely other items you have missed that need to go alongside it, but this would be outside the scope of support unfortunately. I can move your ticket to the development forum if you wish, as there may well be people there who can help you achieve what you are looking for?

• Solution
1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to look again at your code there, as clearly there is something incorrect there. If its off one of our emails, there is likely other items you have missed that need to go alongside it, but this would be outside the scope of support unfortunately. I can move your ticket to the development forum if you wish, as there may well be people there who can help you achieve what you are looking for?

No need. I will see how I can do it in a different way. Thanks