Upgrade problem

kmk
Go to solution Solved by Ryan Ashbrook,

The manual action required is due to issues on your server that prevented the auto-upgrader from extracting the files itself. You will need to ensure that the owner/group of all folders/files are correct for your server. Then also check to ensure that your server is able to move files from /tmp to your installation directory.

5 minutes ago, kmk said:

Just to clarify, I have the 4.6.10 Beta 1 upgraded few days ago, and I never touch the server things, if there don´t ask me do something related.

At least I remember, all Updates in the pass don´t cause problem like this time. So exactly what I have to do?

To confirm, all files/folders are owned by the correct user/groups for your server?

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

To confirm, all files/folders are owned by the correct user/groups for your server?

I suppose that all fine, because I never touch it to run the updates.... So if not hesitate review again if it issue from you... 

Whatever after that give me instructions on how to verify it from my side. 

1 hour ago, kmk said:

Just to clarify, I have the 4.6.10 Beta 1 upgraded few days ago, and I never touch the server things, if there don´t ask me do something related.

At least I remember, all Updates in the pass don´t cause problem like this time. So exactly what I have to do?

Same issue from my side.

Edited by livegames.co.il

24 minutes ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

I've fixed this issue for the next release - for now, you can proceed with the manual download (the download button will provide only the changed files - not the full suite download).

Manually upgrade was successful. thank you.