Problem with ranks

Vegaz
Go to solution Solved by SeNioR-,

Hello.
I've recently noticed that the ranks don't change the graphics.
I have set let's say 10 posts = Sliver 1.
A person with 150 posts still has Sliver 1
Everything was working fine until all of a sudden the ranks are not counting for posts and topics.

Sorry for my broken English.

Topics and Posts:

Screenshot_34.png.687c32e6d42cafb1e8d6049171c15e56.png

Screenshot_35.png.4b9becc6906431c0a20697b3393e5883.png

And what the user should have.

And he owns the one for 850 points:

Screenshot_36.thumb.png.38eec723fcbe95a0f2c4ae5918e320c0.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

Marc, I understand that but Vegaz is the same nationality as me, he mentioned that he doesn't know English so well as you.

He will understand faster when I write him a solution in his native language, right? The solution is that ranks are given on the basis of points, not posts as it was in 4.5.

Edited by SeNioR-

59 minutes ago, SeNioR- said:

Marc, I understand that but Vegaz is the same nationality as me, he mentioned that he doesn't know English so well as you.

He will understand faster when I write him a solution in his native language, right? The solution is that ranks are given on the basis of points, not posts as it was in 4.5.

If this is one-on-one help, I completely agree with you. However, the purpose is a group effort here not only to help the original user but any future users. In order to collaborate, we ask everything is in English. You're welcome to put another language below your English but all replies should be in English.

• 4 weeks later...

To close the topic, this problem has been solved.
Actually, I didn't notice that the points are for the rules and not the posts themselves.

Sorry for such a long response time, but I haven't been using the internet much.
But a big plus for you guys for trying to help!

Edited by Vegaz

1 minute ago, Vegaz said:

To close the topic, this problem has been solved.
Actually, I didn't notice that the points are for the rules and not the posts themselves.

Sorry for such a long response time, but I haven't been using the internet much.
But a big plus for you guys for trying to help!

No problem at all. Thank you for taking the time to let us know 🙂