Image disappear any where fix?

I wouldn’t know how the IPS cache should influence file links. 

Try to make it replicable. If you see it, narrow down what the cause is. Use different browsers to rule out browser caching issues. Is there network caching (Cloudflare, internet provider et cetera)? Can you turn it off or use a different network? Is lazy loading turned on? Could it be an issue with that?

A screenshot alone doesn’t indicate a specific problem. 

On 12/20/2021 at 5:22 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

The most common cause of this, is where people are using a direct link to an image showing elsewhere on the site, and the original topic is deleted (and therefore also the attachment_. Could this be the case here?

all the image is on the topic, but the image all become unreadable, need to reupload again

1 minute ago, cst3124 said:

all the image is on the topic, but the image all become unreadable, need to reupload again

If it is attached directly to that post and not on the server, you would want to check with your hosting provider as likely it may have encountered an issue or something happened. The software would not delete an image but leave it in the post like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just saw this thread existed after I posted this: 

I believe it is the same issue.

To clarify my situation:

1. Our site is Invision hosted.

2. Our images are copied and pasted into the particular post. 

3. Some of them may have been posted over 1-2 months ago (note: We need these images to appear forever).

4. We've had situations where the images do not load, then wait a bit and they come back, then a few days later they disappear again. 

5. We've only noticed the problem  in the last week or so.

6 minutes ago, nigeld27 said:

I just saw this thread existed after I posted this: 

I believe it is the same issue.

To clarify my situation:

1. Our site is Invision hosted.

2. Our images are copied and pasted into the particular post. 

3. Some of them may have been posted over 1-2 months ago (note: We need these images to appear forever).

4. We've had situations where the images do not load, then wait a bit and they come back, then a few days later they disappear again. 

5. We've only noticed the problem  in the last week or so.

I asked a few questions in your topic. Let's keep these separate so we're not bouncing between different support topics for users here.