Is the default IPS CKeditor changing to Moona-Lisa

I've posted in 2 other forums, tried to reach out to the dev team but no response, so apologies for asking again.

CKEditor changed its default editor to Moona-Lisa for the current release series, which IPS4.6 updated to for the security fixes. This means we cant use Moono Dark anymore, since its no longer updated.

How can I add support for the uiColor 'chameleon' config setting, which makes using changing UI colour on darker themes much simpler?

The docs say to add it to your config.js, but the IPS theme uses a different variation from the default or perhaps you disabled the chameleon mode?

config.uiColor = "#444444"

image.thumb.png.61a88f2e779bbf411e7f912269c24294.png

Many thanks!

Edited by The Old Man

Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, this issue is beyond the scope of our technical support. 👩‍💻

Our technical support is happy to help you with the Invision Community platform, but we're unable to help with things like server management, theme questions and modifications.

I've moved this to our Community Support area where other Invision Community owners will see it and help where they can.

<script>
if(typeof CKEDITOR != 'undefined'){
	CKEDITOR.config.uiColor='#444444';
}
</script>

It needs to be done this one as the "config" is generated on the fly by ips.ui.editor.js, and isn't actually stored in the filesystem - so editing config.js file in the ckeditor folder on the server isn't going to do anything.

Edited by Nathan Explosion