Stock replies icon not showing up in editors

Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

Hello,

I've just installed the 4.6.7 version, which brings the exciting new Stock Replies feature.

However, in the editors configuration screen in the ACP, I don't see the lightning  icon to be added. I tried to reset the editors to the default config, but the icon is still not available to be selected and added to the editors. See below.

image.thumb.png.72f68ab95c853ed9330c04427ab0d2a8.png

Please advise.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Thanks @Adriano Faria! It worked like a charm! 🙂 I was getting confused by this very misleading message:

image.thumb.png.a0723f767dff7e7d34b81bd14cbf750f.png

You see, this message tells us to add the button in the editors. It should tell us to create stock replies FIRST, and then add the button... This is something that could be improved.

Edited by Gabriel Torres

9 hours ago, Gabriel Torres said:

Thanks @Adriano Faria! It worked like a charm! 🙂 I was getting confused by this very misleading message:

image.thumb.png.a0723f767dff7e7d34b81bd14cbf750f.png

You see, this message tells us to add the button in the editors. It should tell us to create stock replies FIRST, and then add the button... This is something that could be improved.

Thank you for your feedback. Of course this is a very new feature, and Im sure there will be things which we find could be better implemented as time goes on. I will get this passed on to our developers to see if we can have this worded a little differently.

• 2 weeks later...