Creating Root Directory for Custom Pages

nigeld27

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is it possible to add a root directory to my site? For example, below I do not want "Home/HR Analytics for HRBP Demo" but would prefer "Home/eLearning/HR Analytics for HRBP Demo". 

image.png.19057fc80a9ec30abbc3e02eea8903a9.png

"HR Analytics for HRBP Demo" is a custom page, and I have tried to use folders etc to create a structure but it doesn't seem to work like that.

Thanks,

Nigel 

27 minutes ago, nigeld27 said:

"HR Analytics for HRBP Demo" is a custom page, and I have tried to use folders etc to create a structure but it doesn't seem to work like that.

Hi Nigel. What issue was it you were having trying to use folders?

Yeah, the breadcrumb ignores Pages folders. It’s only represented in the URL. The only other thing that shows in the breadcrumb navigation is database categories. Otherwise you only get Home → Your page. 

Edited by opentype

Thank you @Nathan Explosion @Marc Stridgen @opentype for the fast responses. 

Don't worry Marc, I don't think I am having an "Issue" as everything is working well and thanks Nathan although I do have a folder structure. As opentype says, the breadcrumb navigation only seems to do [Home > Page] and I was hoping it would do [Home > Something > Your Page] so the site would visually seem to a bit more structured.

I don't think I can use a database as I need to use custom blocks (iframes) within the pages I want to publish so I guess I'm stuck with Home > Page.

Thanks everyone.