Upgrade custom applications

51 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

No.

When the user upgrades from earlier than 4.5, they go through a wizard for the Marketplace setup after they log in to the ACP post-upgrade. At that point, the user chose to link the apps/plugins to the Marketplace listing.

I actually don’t recall getting this setup when upgrading on a test server. Going to retry and hopefully get the setup otherwise I’d have to reinstall every app & plugin from scratch

23 minutes ago, David.. said:

otherwise I’d have to reinstall every app & plugin from scratch

Or just log a ticket with support and request assistance with toggling the custom items to MP, or vice versa.

24 minutes ago, David.. said:

when upgrading on a test server.

If upgrading from 4.4 (or earlier) to 4.6 and not getting the MP wizard when you enter the Marketplace section, then log it with support as it might be a bug.

1 hour ago, Michael R said:

Well I am having this issue. So should I log a ticket? I have upgraded to 4.6 and now want to update several of my applications from Michael.

Yes, if you're having an issue, let us know about it

3 minutes ago, AlexJ said:

Have same issue and I didn't got any set up. Thanks

You won't when upgrading from 4.5 to 4.6, it's a one-time thing that happens when you upgrade from 4.4 or older.

1 hour ago, Stuart Silvester said:

You won't when upgrading from 4.5 to 4.6, it's a one-time thing that happens when you upgrade from 4.4 or older.

I did submit a ticket but it was a test server so I was instructed to reinstall as I may have missed something. If it happens again after a reinstall, I’ll submit another ticket.

1 hour ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Till 4.5 i was able to upgrade, no issues. Something changed from 4.5 to 4.6.

16 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

In reference to above note, I have ticket open with IPS. Can you please help with same? Thank you.