Restricting posting, also restrict reaction usage

Day_

As the title suggests, if I restrict a member from posting for 30 days that should also restrict them from reacting to posts, or at least have an option to disable.

Had a couple of members now taking their frustration out by trolling the moderators with reactions following their temporary restrictions. Work around has been to move them into different groups where they can make 0 reactions a day, but would be nice as I say to have that as an option.

5 hours ago, day_ said:

As the title suggests, if I restrict a member from posting for 30 days that should also restrict them from reacting to posts, or at least have an option to disable.

Had a couple of members now taking their frustration out by trolling the moderators with reactions following their temporary restrictions. Work around has been to move them into different groups where they can make 0 reactions a day, but would be nice as I say to have that as an option.

Nice suggestion! My community used to have a thumbs down reaction with a -1 

Members who were restricted from posting would frequently downvote everyones' posts just to be mean. I ended up removing the -1 altogether.