Redis stopping me upgrading to latest version

So here's my issue
If I do a system check before doing the upgrade it comes back with this:

MySQL Requirements

•  MySQL version 5.5.5-10.3.27-MariaDB.

Recommendations

•  You are running PHP version 7.2.34. While this version is compatible, future releases of our software will require version 7.3.0 or above

When I try upgrading the PHP version everything crashes with a Redis error 

[18-Jan-2021 11:50:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught BadMethodCallException in /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Redis/Redis.php:120
Stack trace:
#0 /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Data/Store/Redis.php(50): IPS\_Redis->connection('write')
#1 /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Data/Store.php(42): IPS\Data\Store\_Redis->__construct(Array)
#2 /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Settings/Settings.php(176): IPS\Data\_Store::i()
#3 /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Settings/Settings.php(132): IPS\_Settings->loadFromDb()
#4 /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Request/Request.php(291): IPS\_Settings->__get('xforward_matchi...')
#5 /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Member/Member.php(271): IPS\_Request->ipAddress()
#6 /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(311): IPS\_Member->setDefaultValues()
#7 /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Session/Front.php(149): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->__construct()
#8 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->read('4d58cd4d1a7ed68...')
#9 /home/website/ in /home/website/public_html/forums/system/Redis/Redis.php on line 120

Anyone know how I can fix this issue?

👍

Would that mean I'd not be able to use Redis again in the future?

I've updated to the latest invision version now but can't update to the latest PHP version

I go in to change the PHP version and the site goes down completely (even admin section) with this:

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Try again

Edited by Sheffielder