How to show going number in Calendar widget?

14 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

I really hope someone here can help me with code edits or plugin (happy to pay) to show going number in Calendar side bar widget.

You need to edit the upcoming events template (calendar - front - widgets - upcomingEvents) to add what's suggested by the dev above.

Also take a look in this resource; this is one of its features:

- Number of attendees (you can show GOING, NOT GOING and MAYBE):

1707448824_Screenshot9.PNG.55853620754e3

- Countdown to the event:

704456844_Screenshot5.PNG.50fee7a08cce7b

Etc.

15 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It’s a template: rsvpevents - front - events - upcomingevents but I’m not sure as I’m already away from my PC.

I cant file the right file or codes. Ill wait for you to come back, whenever you are free (no rush).

18 hours ago, Gauravk said:

@newbie LAC please help.

Gold Rush No GIF by Discovery

18 hours ago, Gauravk said:

help me with code edits or plugin

chihuahua coming GIF

15 hours ago, Gauravk said:

I need to Increase the size and change color to red as per our theme or this one #990000

[data-controller="rsvpevents.front.widget.eventcountdown"] .cWidgetComments div.ipsType_small:last-child {
    color: #990000;
    font-size: 12px;
}

Thanks a lot @newbie LAC for coming to save like a superman ALWAYS. You are a true rock star.

I already bought Adriano mod yest as it has much more features that I can use in future. Awaiting for Adriano to fix the mod file or let me know which file I can do the code edit for color and size.

1 hour ago, Gauravk said:

Awaiting for Adriano to fix the mod file

There’s nothing to fix, mate. You want to customize your template and all I will do is show where to edit. The edita is up to you as I don’t support customizations (that’s why I released a new version yesterday).

I didn’t reach my PC since my last post so I suggest you do what @newbie LAC is kindly (as always) suggesting.