Coinbase Commerce Gateway - Support Topic

On 11/5/2021 at 8:00 AM, ZLTRGO said:

Anyone having issues with Cloudflare.

image.thumb.png.82ee54e6be3251cf7fd0729eb962f11b.png 

If this setting is on Challenge or Blocked, the webhook(also goes for the stripe webhook from IPB) will give you 403 error(simply said will not work).

Currently, you can not add Rules where you "whitelist" certain URLs from Super Bot Fight Mode.
Let's hope they will add it eventually.

PS: Disabling Security/WAF on specific URLs via Rules do not work. (at least for me)

Hey, even When I set this to allow, I'm still getting 403..any idea?

• 2 months later...

Hello @OctoDev

I just purchased the Coinbase plugin. I configured everything as explained but I wanted to ask you probably a silly question.... But I need to understand how it works before I test this out.

I follow the payment steps until I am prompted to:

1. Pay with Coinbase (login required)
  2. Send payment using QRCODE

My question is about renewals. My products also have renewals. What happens with renewals then? If someone manually pays with the QRCODE, what will happen after a month when he has to pay automatically an invoice? Is it done automatically? If no crypto available in the same wallet, then the membership will be stopped because the invoice hasn't been paid?

Thanks a lot

image.thumb.png.d250723d1efdd015d3f027efaacfa8d0.png

On 2/8/2022 at 7:04 PM, OptimusBain said:

Hello @OctoDev

I just purchased the Coinbase plugin. I configured everything as explained but I wanted to ask you probably a silly question.... But I need to understand how it works before I test this out.

I follow the payment steps until I am prompted to:

1. Pay with Coinbase (login required)
  2. Send payment using QRCODE

My question is about renewals. My products also have renewals. What happens with renewals then? If someone manually pays with the QRCODE, what will happen after a month when he has to pay automatically an invoice? Is it done automatically? If no crypto available in the same wallet, then the membership will be stopped because the invoice hasn't been paid?

Thanks a lot

image.thumb.png.d250723d1efdd015d3f027efaacfa8d0.png

They have to manully pay each month, it does not support renewals.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, there seems to be an issue suddenly since 4 days ago.
I now get this issue:

Your webhook subscriber has been deactivated

Your webhook subscriber for https://********/?app=coinbasecommerce&module=ipn&controller=ipn has been deactivated by our system.

The endpoint is likely unhealthy or it has not been set up properly.

It has worked fine for months before this and I have not changed anything. I tried re-enabling the webhook but it does not want to work anymore.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...