Jump to content

Community

Coinbase Commerce Gateway - Support Topic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure completely possible I'll add it in the next update 😀 Edit: Done added to 1.0.5. This information will only show for new payments unfortunately but you can now see more information about the

If i test in coinbase i get: Response Status: 200 Response Body: Not a valid callback  

Also have same issue with another payment gateway. Have given up trying to configure cloudflare to work with it

Posted Images

On 12/17/2019 at 1:41 PM, Phil Këvin said:

When the user makes the payment to obtain a monthly subscription with BTC, the user does not receive the subscription.

Is the payment getting marked as paid if not have you setup the callback in Coinbase?

On 12/20/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jock3r said:

Hello, interested on this. Will it be updated regularly? How about the issue the above user has? 

I will be making updates as of when needed. I will make sure the gateway is up to date with Coinbase's API if they make any changes. 

Edited by OctoDev
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 3:21 PM, OctoDev said:

Is the payment getting marked as paid if not have you setup the callback in Coinbase?

I think I have it configured correctly:

image.png.e1d916ae4c62cc3f8d9715d72427a491.png

When the user makes the payment and reaches my wallet on 'coinpayments', the invoice is still pending and this does not change for several minutes or hours.

This problem affects subscription plans and also products.

Regards!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2019 at 6:46 PM, Phil Këvin said:

I think I have it configured correctly:

image.png.e1d916ae4c62cc3f8d9715d72427a491.png

When the user makes the payment and reaches my wallet on 'coinpayments', the invoice is still pending and this does not change for several minutes or hours.

This problem affects subscription plans and also products.

Regards!

Please go on details and test the callback. If your using a CDN like cloudflare I recommend whitelisting coinbase's IPs or setting up a page rule to turn security off on the callback URL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, OctoDev said:

Which currency is this? 

Euro - All
Error: Payment less than order total POST Data { "attempt_number": 1, "event": { "api_version": "2018-03-22", "created_at": "2020-01-09T19:19:27Z", "data": { "id": "b4be260e-f2b5-46da-bfcf-11e864a0fb89", "code": "R9VG4Q8J", "pricing": { "usdc": { "amount": "33.323400", "currency": "USDC" }, "local": { "amount": "30.00", "currency": "EUR" }, "bitcoin": { "amount": "0.00426216", "currency": "BTC" }, "ethereum": { "amount": "0.245151000", "currency": "ETH" }, "litecoin": { "amount": "0.75640449", "currency": "LTC" }, "bitcoincash": { "amount": "0.14326791", "currency": "BCH" } }, "logo_url": "https:\/\/res.cloudinary.com\/commerce\/image\/upload\/v1578328809\/fpowbeudh7ywxse34usu.png", "metadata": { "transaction_id": "2404" }, "payments": [ { "block": { "hash": null, "height": null, "confirmations": 0, "confirmations_required": 8 }, "value": { "local": { "amount": "30.00", "currency": "EUR" }, "crypto": { "amount": "0.245151000", "currency": "ETH" } }, "status": "PENDING", "network": "ethereum", "detected_at": "2020-01-09T19:19:27Z", "transaction_id": "0xdf4b92fe24266681e25efeb466db1223ea5f9574c9c92dc40b5a7fb0dd32cbb6" } ], "resource": "charge", "timeline": [ { "time": "2020-01-09T19:07:43Z", "status": "NEW" }, { "time": "2020-01-09T19:19:27Z", "status": "PENDING", "payment": { "network": "ethereum", "transaction_id": "0xdf4b92fe24266681e25efeb466db1223ea5f9574c9c92dc40b5a7fb0dd32cbb6" } } ], "addresses": { "usdc": "0x3a18b614fbe8d231a86f07021f4ca536f2667ea5", "bitcoin": "3AHftD47K4UWiPZaaEkrR6L9AByc28e33N", "ethereum": "0x3a18b614fbe8d231a86f07021f4ca536f2667ea5", "litecoin": "MMd9Xr5NPsNPEfkyrZXL498z1Mgn3wNYbd", "bitcoincash": "qzk0n3drp0gjjudw88j3q2fvzlypjhr3qc4rtat8fv" }, "cancel_url": "https:\/\/XXXXX.to\/checkout\/4607\/", "created_at": "2020-01-09T19:07:43Z", "expires_at": "2020-01-09T20:07:43Z", "hosted_url": "https:\/\/commerce.coinbase.com\/charges\/R9VG4Q8J", "description": "Transaction - #2404", "pricing_type": "fixed_price", "redirect_url": "https:\/\/XXXXX.to\/checkout\/4607\/?do=transaction&t=2404&pending=1" }, "id": "c05bc869-1038-495a-8f15-43987b06f9aa", "resource": "event", "type": "charge:pending" }, "id": "154b9b0a-0155-4788-be49-7e395f32f778", "scheduled_for": "2020-01-09T19:19:27Z" }

 

Edited by Xenos 1337
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Xenos 1337 said:

If i test in coinbase i get:


Response Status: 200

Response Body:
Not a valid callback

 

That is expected since the callback doesn't contain the IPB transaction ID. I will be pushing an update to fix the euro problem.

Edit: Done pushed an update

 

2 hours ago, SJ77 said:

I hope the bugs on this one get worked out and I may give this a try.

Excellent idea!!

Thank you 🙂

Thank you 🙂 Hope you try it soon.

Edited by OctoDev
Update pushed
Link to post
Share on other sites

@OctoDev I appreciate you developing this. So far, we have found it to work perfectly. Can I request more information is passed to/from the gateway, as is done so like in the Stripe gateway available by default on the IPB transaction view? I'm not sure how far the Coinbase API extends, however things such as which cryptocurrency/method was actually used, time from payment initiation to authorization, total amount of crypto sent, etc. would be useful to have added.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aaron M said:

@OctoDev I appreciate you developing this. So far, we have found it to work perfectly. Can I request more information is passed to/from the gateway, as is done so like in the Stripe gateway available by default on the IPB transaction view? I'm not sure how far the Coinbase API extends, however things such as which cryptocurrency/method was actually used, time from payment initiation to authorization, total amount of crypto sent, etc. would be useful to have added.

Sure completely possible I'll add it in the next update 😀

Edit: Done added to 1.0.5. This information will only show for new payments unfortunately but you can now see more information about the payment.

spacer.png

Edited by OctoDev
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hello my friend nice app there, I'm having a issue with this, whenever someone buys it leaves the order as pending even when its confirmed on the network already, I added the firewall rule also on cloudflare for this and for some reason it is still not working.. any idea why ? would appreciate it if you can help me solve this

store runs in euro currency as well and running latest version of IPS Suits....

 

@OctoDev any support is possible ? i'm not able to use this plugin 

Edited by Neutro Short
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I am getting the same issue as payments are leaving the invoice as "pending" and not completed. 

Also is the webhook for subs just for monthly re occurring payments? If I leave that blank then its just a one time purchase right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2020 at 6:55 PM, Aaron M said:

Another request 😄

Would you be able to integrate this with MaxMind, if it's possible to do so?

Not how useful it would be to add it since crypto payments cannot be charged back but I can add it.

On 2/21/2020 at 1:17 AM, Neutro Short said:

Hello my friend nice app there, I'm having a issue with this, whenever someone buys it leaves the order as pending even when its confirmed on the network already, I added the firewall rule also on cloudflare for this and for some reason it is still not working.. any idea why ? would appreciate it if you can help me solve this

store runs in euro currency as well and running latest version of IPS Suits....

 

@OctoDev any support is possible ? i'm not able to use this plugin 

I am still supporting this plugin. Is there any error code returned when you try and test it?

On 4/10/2020 at 5:37 AM, SCE_Ghost said:

Welp I guess no one is updating this @OctoDev you still around??

 

Replied to your message sorry for delay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have same issue as the above guy as I said.... I use a different one ( CoinPayments ) which I also have a rule set in cloudflare and which works, after some mins or whatever it auto changes to complete,,, now when using your Coinbase plug for some reason it doesn't work for me... even setting the rules in the cloudflare stuff I can't get it to change from pending to approved once it's done... @OctoDev

Edited by Neutro Short
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2020 at 12:14 PM, Unlucky said:

Also have same issue with another payment gateway. Have given up trying to configure cloudflare to work with it

 

On 4/19/2020 at 8:46 AM, SCE_Ghost said:

Well I guess that was short lived 😞

 

On 4/12/2020 at 3:57 PM, Neutro Short said:

I have same issue as the above guy as I said.... I use a different one ( CoinPayments ) which I also have a rule set in cloudflare and which works, after some mins or whatever it auto changes to complete,,, now when using your Coinbase plug for some reason it doesn't work for me... even setting the rules in the cloudflare stuff I can't get it to change from pending to approved once it's done... @OctoDev

 

Hello.

I am using the plugin on a live site, and it works fine. I have not had any of the said problems, so it's really difficult to say what's going wrong. Since it also happens to other payment gateways, it sounds like it's a problem with CloudFlare blocking legitimate requests.

 

Can you guys please do this for me and show me the results?

 

1. Head over to https://commerce.coinbase.com/dashboard/settings & click "Details" on your Webhook subscription

2. Send a test, the test can be anything.

 

Then show me what your server responds with.

Also not to forget, in CloudFlare please make a Page Rule that looks like this.. Please the webhook test before you make any changes to CloudFlare so we can confirm that it's cloudflare or what it is causing the problem.

 

g5CTZC

 

The website should obviously be yours, however this rule will basically skip all the security rules in the application folder. This may also fix the problem for other gateways.

 

Edited by OctoDev
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy