[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

Hello,
Following the last update, I had to create another set of language files, I went from 16 pages to 32 pages, all in duplicate!

So, when I translate from English to French, it doesn't keep the translation in memory (in the database) I start over 10 times and it's always the same 😞 and even after uninstalling the theme, nothing works, the files remain in duplicate.

1503816564_Capturedcran2022-02-04232344.thumb.png.ef36aafdf6009e4698739b7df6f05fdb.png

I deleted the table yesterday (big mistake on my part) and even by restoring the database, nothing happened, impossible to translate everything that has not yet been translated before the update.

If you can help me, thank you
Cordially,

10 hours ago, byMarcoX said:

Hello,
Following the last update, I had to create another set of language files, I went from 16 pages to 32 pages, all in duplicate!

So, when I translate from English to French, it doesn't keep the translation in memory (in the database) I start over 10 times and it's always the same 😞 and even after uninstalling the theme, nothing works, the files remain in duplicate.

1503816564_Capturedcran2022-02-04232344.thumb.png.ef36aafdf6009e4698739b7df6f05fdb.png

I deleted the table yesterday (big mistake on my part) and even by restoring the database, nothing happened, impossible to translate everything that has not yet been translated before the update.

If you can help me, thank you
Cordially,

You can use only one Fluent theme.

2 hours ago, byMarcoX said:

I only use one, I had just renamed it for members, but I just put the correct name back and it's the same

640548179_Capturedcran2022-02-05140420.thumb.png.a0cd85bb9d5b4774913fb16ceab9e5aa.png

It shouldn't have happened this way. Perhaps something happened on the update side by the marketplace.
I suggest contacting the IPS support.

6 hours ago, aXenDev said:

It shouldn't have happened this way. Perhaps something happened on the update side by the marketplace.
I suggest contacting the IPS support.

They will tell me the same thing, so everyone will pass the buck, so I'll wait for a next update, otherwise I'll change the theme since I can't translate and fill in the footer. Too bad for you.

thanks anyway

On 2/6/2022 at 1:02 AM, aXenDev said:

@byMarcoX Try this SQL in your PMA:

DELETE FROM core_sys_lang_words WHERE word_key LIKE '%fluent_%';

Before run this SQL make a backup your database.

Formation of new keys during update is an IPS error, not a theme.

it worked, at least it erased all the languages (the 2 duplicates), I had to delete and reinstall the theme to get the languages back, and recreate my theme, but the main thing is that now everything works! Thank you for your help and your after-sales service, cordially.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, after the last update, I have this error message? I deleted (aXen) Font Awesome 6 in IPS but it didn't change anything, I reinstalled (aXen) Font Awesome 6 in IPS there too, I cleared the cache and still this error message?

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

Hello, after the last update, I have this error message? I deleted (aXen) Font Awesome 6 in IPS but it didn't change anything, I reinstalled (aXen) Font Awesome 6 in IPS there too, I cleared the cache and still this error message?

The theme does not support the beta version. The theme update to IPS 4.6.11 will arrive in March.