[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

Hi @aXenDev, this query feels similar to the above one as the last few updates i've seen it states the below:

image.png.d228f36935dceb02d39c0f27345d5a7a.png

Which leads to this: https://invisioncommunity.com/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=plugins&do=diff

Usually i've updated and had no problems, but just a little worried if I do this and it breaks, i'll have to wait for your usual updates you do.

What do you think the best thing to do is? Do you feel .11 update (now fully released) will be okay even with this error thats been shown? I need to update the overall website due to other bugs ASAP so any help with this would be hugely helpful. Cheers. 😄

Edited by GazzaGarratt
spelling
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @aXenDev, could you check if the 'Mark Site as Read' button is having any issues with your theme and the Unread Content stream at all? On PC, it seems to reload the site with stuff unread but never wants to populate in the Unread Content stream? Just wondered if something is knocking something out in the theme somewhere.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Theme v4.0.10. IPS v4.6.12.1

When you edit the discord link the Discord icon lost his color.

Some websites use their own link to invit to Discord server.

Like:

<a target="_blank" href="https://discord.mydomaine.com/" rel="noopener" data-ipstooltip _title="Discord"><i class="fab fa-discord"></i></a>

Will result:

image.png.d4e6b8ff727181495ccd76309657264b.png

• 1 month later...

Hi @aXenDev, feels like a stupid question here as i've been using this for ages...

Where can i set the standard default view to 'Dark' mode for when people visit the site for the first time? Not looking to turn off the option to have light or dark...I just can't see the option anywhere to set the default 😅

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

@aXenDev where do I find the 'Readme' PDF? Trying to sort out my multiple Nav icons but they won't update in how I think i'm supposed to do it.

Also, I think I have a small issue with the nav bar and how the dropdown works.

Could contain: Logo, Trademark, Symbol, First Aid, Red Cross

When I select this it seems to not like the menu and briefly shows it. I think I saw in a separate thread somewhere here that someone else had it with a separate theme and they advised it was the theme that was most likely tripping up with the page somehow. Its not a huge thing but can be a pain when you click 'More' quite abit and you have to click it in the right place for the menu to stay there! 😄

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

where do I find the 'Readme' PDF?

Below the file description.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

When I select this it seems to not like the menu and briefly shows it. I think I saw in a separate thread somewhere here that someone else had it with a separate theme and they advised it was the theme that was most likely tripping up with the page somehow. Its not a huge thing but can be a pain when you click 'More' quite abit and you have to click it in the right place for the menu to stay there! 😄

I need live demo to checking this issues.

• 2 weeks later...