[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

Yo,

Instructions on how to add icons can be found in the ReadMe.pdf file.

So since we do not download and upload like we did back in the day where is the file 🙂 also why not edited so that we can edit the footer in the theme setting under footer 🙂 simple custom CSS input box

1 hour ago, EmpireKicking said:

Yo,

So since we do not download and upload like we did back in the day where is the file 🙂 also why not edited so that we can edit the footer in the theme setting under footer 🙂 simple custom CSS input box

image.png.3868317148de1ea72281c4bf9d70ff55.png

I will not make a footer in several languages using the settings in the theme. The theme is designed so that everything can be translated.
Everything is described in the file.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

Uploaded background image, set to cover, when I change the image and colour then save, the image doesn't appear 😞 played around with different options and settings and still won't appear

Where? In body or header? Can you send me the image for testing?

55 minutes ago, EmpireKicking said:

In the attacment, this is the full size image needs size reduceing. PS whatever I upload doesn't show anyway. 

707066 (1).jpg

You have path:

https://dne4i5cb88590.cloudfront.net/invisionpower-com/monthly_2021_05/501897281_707066(1).jpg.5606b771e1597608e84d8a4c2cddfb55.jpg

You can't twice provide extended file (.jpg).

Then in CSS looks like:
image.png.2d0acc61b3bdc7ff8cfa8c8ea579aee8.png

Solution: Rename file 😄

2 hours ago, aXenDev said:

You have path:

https://dne4i5cb88590.cloudfront.net/invisionpower-com/monthly_2021_05/501897281_707066(1).jpg.5606b771e1597608e84d8a4c2cddfb55.jpg

You can't twice provide extended file (.jpg).

Then in CSS looks like:
image.png.2d0acc61b3bdc7ff8cfa8c8ea579aee8.png

Solution: Rename file 😄

There it is, something that I would not even thought off 😞  Well time to see if I can redance the size. 1.68mb is way to large but then if I lower it to under 800kb the image becomes so pixelated. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @aXenDev

I have just installed the newest version 4.0.0 and I have changed in the theme setting I have set it to 4.5 in the global settings. When viewing the profile page I get this error. spacer.png

My forum software version is still using 4.5.2 

Edited by GillyMe

When you upgraded IPS to 4.6 then you have to change version in theme.

My IPS 4.5.2 and I have set that on the theme to use 4.5 and it is causing the error that you see on the profile page. 

Edited by GillyMe
ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile::profile(), 6 passed in /home/DOMAIN/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php on line 61 and exactly 7 expected in /home/DOMAIN/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code:1198
Stack trace:
#0 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profile(Object(IPS\Member), '\n\n\t<div class='...', Array, Array, Object(IPS\Db\Select), Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#1 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(428): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profile', Array)
#2 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#3 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#5 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

This is the error that I see on the logs

Edited by GillyMe
1 hour ago, GillyMe said:
ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile::profile(), 6 passed in /home/evolutionwarfare.com/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php on line 61 and exactly 7 expected in /home/evolutionwarfare.com/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code:1198
Stack trace:
#0 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profile(Object(IPS\Member), '\n\n\t<div class='...', Array, Array, Object(IPS\Db\Select), Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#1 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(428): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profile', Array)
#2 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#3 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#5 /home/DOMAIN/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

This is the error that I see on the logs

I can't reproduce this error. Please contact me by PM.

I can't reproduce this error. Please contact me by PM.

Hi, I'm on 4.5.2, and switched to 4.5 in the global setting, when I visit member's profile page, saw the same error

[[Template core/front/profile/profile is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]